søndag 7. oktober 2012

The Hybrids: Human – Celestial DNA is Undergoing Quantum Magnetic Activation’s!! - Lisa Gawlas


The Hybrids: Human – Celestial DNA is Undergoing Quantum Magnetic Activation’s!!

"I think I have come to a huge realization this morning as I put all three pieces of yesterdays puzzle (readings) together.  This acceleration point that I have been seeing consistently in all readings since September 29th is charging up our new magnetic field of energy and attraction as well as momentum forward/upward.   What we are really witnessing and understanding within ourselves and others, is a massive change out of quantum energy within our biology as well as our individual playing fields we call life.

If you can imagine, the path you are walking from beginning to end is 10 feet long, it just appears like years because of the lack of magnetic pull from one experience to another.    Let me try and make this very important fact as clear as possible.

I do not mean to discount the entirety of my life in this sharing, but in truth, the only thing that matters to me now, is the life I have lived since the day I had my Ouija Baord experience on November 11th, 2000.  We can look at this moment in my life (I was 38 years old) as a massive quantum magnetic flow of change brought to my kitchen table and every aspect of my own inner DNA flooded with change from that 8 hour experience in my life.

Because my own biology was so dense (tremendous fear echoed in my whole world) it took a long time for me to clear the way for the next most significant quantum magnetic field to be overlayed upon my DNA and life field.  That happened May 17th, 2002 when I moved my daughter and myself to the mountain side in Vermont.  So many of my spiritual abilities just burst into creation day after day.

Granted, I had a ton of amazing experiences in between those two datelines, but from what I am understanding (and truthfully, I don’t understand it) these quantum magnetic events change the entire course of your life.  Both did exactly that.  Everything in between those two datelines we activating the series of magnets laid out in my path from the first experiences on November 11th.  Of course, I had the choice to ignore what was happening or explore them fully.  I found this world too enthralling not to explore every thing in front of me.  It was very much like discovering what I was capable of beyond my own 3D construct and playing with all that every day.  When I moved to Vermont, it was watching life itself become so very alive and interactive with me on every level of existence.

Once I left that mountainside (Jan, 2003) my quantum overlays happened much more rapidly.  From 2003 thru 2005 it was more like the quantum energy was strengths everything I was capable of doing and even desiring.  I sure didn’t see it like this at the time, but I was bringing myself (and my daughter) to every thing my heart was desiring, even if it was across the country in experience.  I moved a lot during that time!!

In 2005, without even thinking I wanted to go to massage school (I was looking for a job) I entered massage school and it happened so fast (from look to enrolled happened in 2 hours) and that changed my life… again.  Another huge quantum overlay of magnetic energy designed to pull exactly the right people, the right places to my life field…

Inside the body, what we consider the biology speeds up too.  The ability to process and assimilate and reach for more hits a whole new speed of adventure.

Now imagine, this is now happening on a global level.  No soul left behind in this massive quantum overlay.  From the desist 3D energy to the buoyant and free 7th dimensional energy (and everything in-between, below and above it all frequencies of ALL creation.  Not only on this planet… but ALL Life everywhere.  Thats freakin BIG!!

The point of this whole game has always been to land, completely energetically aligned to what I call the new world/new energy (the blue-violet energy field instead of the old dirty yellow area.)  And I can see this even clearer today in story form.  Imagine this time I am going to call October 13th thru the end of December (have not got a feeling in anyway of an actual dateline in December) as a tube of potential that as an in and and out side to it… On the left side (Representing now) I can see every conceivable collective consciousness streaming into this tube of energy.  We can look at it as an interesting dressing room.  In this visual, the details inside are hidden from my view and then like a major force has built up within and the entire contents of this tube explodes out the other end we are just going to call the end of December.  Lines of consciousnesses going every which way.  The one thing I am sure of… every aspect of life will emerge on the other end of this tube changed.

There really is only one group I am personally interested in… our group.  The group that has done all that was needed to bring this reality into reality.  The forerunners of divine consciousness made manifest. So it is souly for this group that I am “seeing” and now talking about.

My first lady of the day yesterday asked a question about a potential move and of course that seemingly consistent question of a divine counterpart potential.  The later question came first…. of course!  Altho, with her divine counterpart question, I knew she had one “out there” somewhere, I just couldn’t feel the where (time wise.)  Keeping in mind, I am still looking thru the rest of this year only… pretty much.

Then she asked about the potential of moving, altho she loved where she lives she has been feeling like maybe a move is in store with her future.  Let me tell you, this is where you questions become so important in what I am able to see.  It seems to activate places in your world I just don’t even think to look or that spirit doesn’t hold as important to show (remember, its always now to them, so those future things become visible the closer we get to them… unless you activate the energy of its potential by your question(s) and I can see it then…. well, most of the time anywayz. (smile)

It was really her second question (about moving) that fueled the energy of what I was able to see next.  I could see her magnetic field of life in this last quarter of this year and an intense magnetic pull upwards to what I call the timeline (which really is highly charged magnetic field of new life) 2013.  What was interesting in this view was I was watching her walk forward towards the end of the year (so the movement in my reading space would be to the right) the start of 2013 is parallel to 2012 only way above this current timeline.  So the magnetic pull of her life was actually happening with a leftward and upward pull of energy.  This is so perfect and how we really want to walk into our lives… but I have feeling it may also feel like we are now walking against the flow of the river instead of with it.  Trust me, this is not only a good thing, it is a super divine thing (yeah, easy for spirit to say with excitement lol.)

I had said this some blogs ago, we are being completely embedded within our DNA the magnetic codes we need to fully sync up with the higher octaves I call 2013.  So we should feel the pull of it too as we adjust to our higher abilities, our higher mind and our divine space on earth (and for some… ohhh this is interesting…off earth.)" forts.



Ingen kommentarer: