fredag 5. oktober 2012

Is the Galactic Federation of Light Evil?


Greg Giles rydder opp i lesernes misforståelser.


"I was asked this morning by those who I have formally shared messages for if I would speak with you all  today and clear up a certain point. I agreed, as I do see there is a little confusion circulating at this time. There are many at this time who somehow believe that because I will no longer share the messages that were being sent to me, that I believe the Galactic Federation of Light is an evil or dark organization. I have even received e-mails and personal messages from those who are saying “I I told you so.” I cannot tell you how inaccurate this is, as this is not my position at all. So let me make myself perfectly clear for everyone right now. Do I believe the GFL is evil? Absolutely, unequivocally, no. I do not believe that those who had formerly shared their messages through me are evil, or bad, or dark or wish any of us harm or ill intent. The only reason I will no longer act as a channel, or what I refer to as a typist of these messages, is that I do not agree completely with some of the teaching methods this organization employs. That’s it. I also see this as a mere matter of differing opinion, nothing more and nothing less.

Now I would like to clear up something else. All I can tell you is that there is at least one being who has been sharing their messages to me and through me to you. I cannot even be sure now if there ever was more than one source of these messages, however, I do feel it likely and even very probable there were in fact many who were writing these messages and sharing them to you through me. I just can’t say for certain, that’s all.

Do I believe the name of this organization is the Galactic Federation of Light? Actually, I do not, though it’s certainly possible. I do not really have any idea what they call themselves and I ask all of you today, does it really matter? What's the difference what they call themselves, do you agree? So, as many of you have noticed, I no longer refer to them as the GFL and I no longer refer to the name Ashtar Command, for I cannot know for sure if these two organizations even exist, at least organizations that go by these specific names, though they certainly may. All I can tell you for sure is that someone somewhere has been sharing messages to me and I shared them with you, and they still are communicating with me. As all of you now understand, I am no longer interested in being a ‘channel’ of these messages, which leads us to something else I find relevant.

Whoever is the source of these messages being sent to me does not take no for an answer. Let me explain. I have told them countless times now that they have absolutely no right or permission by me to begin speaking to me, either telepathically or through the use of radio waves or however it is they manage do this and no matter what they wish to discuss with me. Just so you know what I'm talking about, last night alone I woke up while receiving more communications from them three or four different times. They also began speaking to me when I first woke up this morning. That's four or five times in one night and at least a week or more after I first told them, and I have told them on far more occasions than once, that they have absolutely no right to begin to speak with me and I do not wish to hear one more word they have to say. Do you think that this would be enough for them? Well it is not. Now you can say, well, then they are dark or evil, but I say no. I just see them as a little rude and a bit pushy and also kind of busybodies who cannot take a hint. That’s all. Nothing sinister.

They think they can get through to me and perhaps help me stay clear of future, what they see as, unwise decisions, but that’s just impossible and they need to understand this and leave me to make my own choices completely by myself. So what is it they want? They do wish to help me in some way, but I will not share my personal life with you all and I am sure you do not want to hear it. They simply feel that now that I am not going to work with them and channel their messages that I may fall back on old patterns. I simply feel I need no one’s assistance in my life in any way. So again, this does not make them evil. I wish to make it clear, their motivations seem to be nothing else other than they wish to assist me and assist others. So you see why I certainly feel they are not evil or dark in anyway?    

I tell you this as I feel there will be others who are contacted, yes. This is my personal belief, though I wish to point out, I have received no information that this is their intention. So, what are their intentions anyway? Well, it seems they wish to help others, whether it be to help others rise above drug addiction or even other personal issues. While I do believe they wish to help people, I do not agree with the manner in which they undertake this endeavor, at least in whole or entirety. In other words, I do not agree with their ‘business practices’ let's say, though it is only my business when it concerns me, isn't it? It's not my concern or my business how they interact with any of you, my dear friends, and again, I wish to remind you all I do feel they only wish to make this world a better place for everyone."  forts.

Ascension Earth 2012 


Ingen kommentarer: