tirsdag 2. oktober 2012

Creating Across the Timelines Into Our New Reality – Our New Dimension of Life!

Kan det være slik at vi bruker vår nye mulighet til å skape en 'fyldigere' verden - på denne måten? Vi blir jo mer kreative, vet vi, og da må den kreativiteten være logisk og i samsvar med skaperevnen som allerede har skapt - og lenge levd - i en lav og relativt enkel dimensjon. Den 'broen' vi nå passerer er da slik at vi på første halvdel av den ser den siden vi går fra, men når midten er passert både ser vi og blander inn - den siden vi går til. Det er ikke så enkelt å skape forståelige bilder fra et ukjent terreng, men dette gir mening - etter mitt syn.

"Holy flipping cow batwomen!!  If I didn’t know with all of my heart and experience that what we are now witnessing and understanding via the readings were true, I would have to say we have all lost our minds.  But I can’t nor will I either (smile.)


When spirit said it was going to take 7 days coming and 7 days going to fulling integrate what we call the Equinox energies, there was no exaggeration there!  To the degree it took all the way to September 29th to be able to land in what I now call October energies and explore them from the ground instead of a platform above the ground to see the potential.


What we are experiencing in readings these days is stretching my own consciousness so far and so beyond anything I was prepared for (in real time anyway.)  I super over slept yesterday (10 hours) and never woke up until close to 7:30 leaving myself zero time to write a blog.  I suppose that is a really good thing because I would need two full days looking at where we are now in order to be able to write about it with some sort of coherency.


I now have 8 readings under my (now expanded) consciousness from the last two days and I think we have a really good idea of how we are being set up in this new book of life.  I pray to God I can explain this correctly.


First of all we seem to be in one of three different aspects of creation within our lives.   Each one absolutely needed to help the all, remember what we are doing is a process… a process by those in the forefront of change leaving a trail of ease for those still coming up to this space.  So each aspect is vitally needed in whatever space you have arrived in.  If you can think of it as building a house, the roofer is no more valuable or ahead of the game as the one who pours the foundation or the one creating the walls.  Same here!


I want to give you a visual here to follow.  Please bear with my humble example, but I feel it will do.


Keep in mind, that altho as I “see” the west field it is much more limited space of creation than the north or south.  But then again, it feels more like a contracted space of creation.  The north and south directions also represent the timelines of future and past (respectively.)  When you ask about certain people and they should up still drenched in 3rd or 4th D, I see them somewhere in the back of the south field.


The circle of energy is the high vibrational space of alignment of Self with the self.  The oneness as it expresses outwards into created reality (defined as the area of “present moment.”)

Now to set up this understanding… imagine that time has flowed left to right, past to future in strands.  I above the entire picture there are strands of energy moving over the entire field: aspects of our past and future and variations of where we are creating from.  As long as you are in the main playing field… celebrate.  This is where the new world is at!

Now there seems to be three different points of… hmmmm…. not even sure what the correct word would be called.  So I am not going to call it anything lol.  I will just explain what I do understand when I see you at a particular point.

Anywhere inside the inner field:  You have completely disembarked from the old energy, old thinking patterns (to the degree that the residual no longer matters) and are in the midst of putting out the energy to move you from all that got you to here, to the next book of life expressing in the new energy.

If you show up in what I call the “present moment” then you are still working on the transition of either letting go of past stuff or in the process of integrating the new energy.  I can tell which aspect your dealing with by where you show up.  Example, I had seen one lady that had finally made some hard and emotionally difficult changes, put them into her created reality and was vibrationally changing becuase of these choices (needed ones.)  She showed up in the far left aspect of her “stage of life” in the present moment aspect.  I could not see the energy of her future because she was still ending the old story and dealing with the emotions of that.  Once she starts to put energy into her future, then we will see what she is creating from that and how it will serve her.

I have also had a lady show up in the further right aspect of the present moment too.  I knew she was in the midst of intense transition, shown to us as on a supported golden line of energy about 3 feet above the earth.  She had two boxes, one at the past, one at the future edges of her “life stage” and all I could here is that she is “supported fully” when I asked about the boxes.  Good enough I suppose.  Two things really took me by surprise with her…. before I had seen her, I had seen a shark jumping out of the earth itself (no water) to just a few inches beneath her energy line with mouth wide open.  When I looked up shark as a totem it made so much sense… transformation of the emotional field.  The fact that the shark appeared with mouth wide open represented her own hunger in this transition.

Then something really blew my over processing mind as we were ending her reading.  At the far right of her present moment and life stage suddenly 7 chakra pendulums were hanging in mid air.  What suprised me, they were MY pendulums.  Some years ago I traded a Life Between Life regression to have 7 chakra pendulums created souly for body work, so each one represents a particular chakra on the body.  I never really used them because I have always worked directly with the core energy of the body… the chakra realign themselves when the core energy is fully flowing as designed.  So I literally have these pendulums hanging on my kitchen window minus the one I use to talk to Archangel Michael.  What I didn’t even realize about what I have created in my own home… she vividly helped me to understand by the same thing happening to her in this moment.  The sun energy amplifies the energy of the stones hanging down.  So each of her chakras are being sped up by the representation of my pendulums… but I also understood that this has been happening to me as well since I hung them there (a day after I moved in to my Heaven.)

And then there are these incredible souls that really stretch my own consciousness to understand what the hell is happening in their visuals.  These folks are located in the outer area of the west field.  Keeping in mind this is also the area my real Mesa is.  So this area is only so wide for me to read from, otherwise I have a 1000 foot volcanic rock that impedes my vision.  Five out of eight readings (in the last two days) unfolded here.

This is an area I am still stretching my own consciousness to understand… with detail, with understanding of what it really means to us to be here.

The most constant understanding the field is giving us is that we are now creating across the timelines.  Instantly mind memory goes back to one of my guides back in 2001.  His energy was ginormous!  I could not stay connected to him more than several minutes at a time and he made my whole body feel like a one massive throbbing heartbeat.  When I asked him what his name was he played a small snippet of a song for me over and over… Dream Weaver.  Just those two words, but with the wonderful music that goes with the song.  I love that song!!  Years later, when I was no longer intimidated by those who showed up in my meditations to help me grow… I learned that every guide that showed up was an aspect of me.  That meant Dream Weaver was too.  For the first time in over a decade, I hear that song as I think about what it is we are doing across time.

We are weaving our dreams into created reality.  Instead of creating with the flow of time, we have now embarked on creating our reality with multi-dimensional energy.  Instead of looking at anything as a timeline… example:  This will happen in November as I have been accustomed to readings showing for over 10 years, instead you are putting energy into the creation of your heart desires and manifesting it in your energetic world of creation.

To be in this area, you have a full on energy blend of both biology and soul together, creating as one.  But even more than that, and so incredibly humbling to my heart and eyes, we are now the guides to our guides.  We are in such uncharted waters that the entire universes are now learning from us in ways that never happened before.

Think about it, we got here by being guided to Here.  This is what we incarnated for over eons of time.  All year long and even some of last year we heard about our “Happily ever after,”  ”Cinderella stories,” Living Heaven on Earth,” Creating Shambhala communities ” and so on.  We have arrived.  What no one seemed to tell us that at our arrival… we become the Masters.  WE are the living energy of Heaven made manifest on earth and our guides have now switched seats with us.  WE are guiding them into this creation!

The last quarter of this year of 2012 is our training ground.  As with all of creation on earth (think science here) it is done via trial and error.  The great part of this new life we are now living, the moment we realized we manifested something we really didn’t intend, we can change it as fast.  No more trolling about in our errors to really get the bigger view of how we have done this.  We really are wiser than that now and are vibrating heaven sounds from every aspect of our Being.  But sometimes, even our perceived oops may actually be something we needed but would have liked to avoid (remember, you are now full on partners with your soul.)  Example, my 24 hour energy flu.  Who the hell wants to manifest that?  Obviously my soul so that my biology can be in the deeper west field of creation.

I know that there is so much I am not sharing with you right now.  That is only because I still don’t know how to put the rest of what I understand energetically into words.  It’s all so huge, so new that I am assimilating to beat the band and my band has not learned to play faster… yet!!

But I do have to share some exciting things that are coming to a lot of our awareness’s.  The bleed-thru of our travels across time.  so many of us had similar experiences as we awakened out of 3D and started to move deep into 4D… hearing sounds that were there, seeing glimpses of images that weren’t really there, shadows and lights and so on.

Well now, as we weave across time so many similar things are happening too.  A lady I read for yesterday talked about her XM satellite radio channel she was listening to in the car.  She set a channel to 70′s music and she started hearing 80′s music instead.  She changed to the classic rock channel and started hearing reggae instead.  That really excited me, because it shows how scrambled the frequencies are getting as we ping the strands of time like a violin.

For me personally I have had several different experiences this weekend.  I know that I had heard a car pulling down my driveway.  I turned to look out my front window to see who was pulling into my parking area and there was no car at all.  There is a very different audio that I hear when I am hearing things spiritual than what I hear that is actually in my created world.  Not this time.

The very next day I was sitting at my kitchen table doing something or another and picked my head up to look out the front window and I had seen a man walking from behind my car and heading towards my door.  He had on a long sleeve light blue button up shirt.  I got up and went to my door to see who was coming, not a soul there."  forts.



Ingen kommentarer: