onsdag 2. november 2011

The Reptilian Pact !


The Reptilian Pact – (The “Secret Pact”, the “Secret Covenant”) – Unknown Author

Reena Gagneja:  "Note from Webmaster: This article originally titled “The Secret Covenant” was sent anonymously with an unusable email address to www.Bankindex.com, a financial advisor dot-com company located in Florida, USA. Initially I was unable to located the original English version of this article in bankindex.com. Somebody translated the article into Spanish and placed it in: 
http://www.animalweb.cl/N_O_IMPERIAL/pacto_secreto.htm. 
The Singular Truth part 1 The Secret Covenant - SINGULATRUM - YouTube


I translated the Spanish version into English and published it in this website. From a reader I received later on the original English version which I compared to my translation for accuracy. Here is now posted the original version which has replaced my translation."

"An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception."
"Those who will see it will be thought of as insane."  
"We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us."   forts.

Se hele pakten her:

Ingen kommentarer: