torsdag 24. november 2011

I thank God for the love and blessings of YOU in my life.


Summer Bacon har tydeligvis et helt annet syn på dagen idag, enn jeg har!


I have been so blessed for nearly 17 years by the stream of loving people who have entered my life as a result of my work with Dr. Peebles. On this Thanksgiving Day 2011, I give thanks for you in my life, and for all of the support and kindness I have received over the years. 


So often I have received an unexpected card in the mail, or email of gratitude for the way in which Dr. Peebles has specially graced someone's life, and in these moments I realize how very fortunate I am to be doing this work. Many years ago, before I started working with Dr. 


Peebles, he told me through Thomas Jacobson, "You will have more friends than you've ever known, more family than you've ever known, and more love than you've ever known." Little did I know how true that statement would become, and little did I know that it would happen through my work with him!


God bless you today and always!


With love and gratitude,
Summer Bacon

Ingen kommentarer: