fredag 16. desember 2011

Oppdatering fra David Wilcock: "Alt er vel."


An Update from David Wilcock: “All Is Well”
2011 DECEMBER 16
Posted by Pat Donworth
The [Occupy] 2012 Scenario
 

Update Thursday, 2:08 PM:  “All is well.”
http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny

I stayed up pretty late last night but did not finish the piece yet. I took SAM-e and GABA to help me sleep and I awoke to a phone call at 1PM from someone asking me if I was OK.

So everything is fine and I will continue on this path to jump back into the article ASAP and get it posted. Thankfully, Kerry’s offer of a radio show allowed me to get out the most critical information right away.

I have also now been contacted by the Dragon Family representatives associated with the lawsuit, and as a result of this threat, I have been told to relay the following:

IF ANYTHING FURTHER HAPPENS TO DAVID WILCOCK, OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS CASE, WE WILL OPEN THE BOOK OF CODES AND THE BOOK OF MAKLUMAT TO THE PUBLIC AND YOUR ASSES WILL BE HAULED OFF TO JAIL.  STAND DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

I was additionally told that the entire network of international protection surrounding this case has now been extended to me. For all those helping on all these different levels, I do thank you.


Ingen kommentarer: