torsdag 15. desember 2011

"Our Response to the Threats on David’s Life"


"Our Response to the Threats on David’s Life"
2011 DECEMBER 15  AV  Steve Beckow

David Wilcock has been threatened with mind control, torture, and death for having publicized the court case against people alleged to have stolen so-called Japanese bonds worth in excess of $134 billion.

One of the ways in which lightworkers try to defeat attempts at assassination or torture is to give publicity to the person being threatened. I’d like to put in context the fact that David when he comes on the air is in tears.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-121411.mp3

In the growth movement, some years ago, we would say that “the body has a mind of its own.” I learned this one year when I heard that a relative had died and I repeat this here to assist us to appreciate what may be happening for David.

I reacted to the news that my uncle had died only minimally. I had not heard from him or seen him in perhaps twenty years. Nonetheless, in the middle of the night, I sat bolt upright in bed and burst into uncontrollable sobs.  My conscious mind was not affected by the death of my uncle, but some part of it, much deeper, was uncontrollably affected.

I imagine the same thing happened for David. His bursting into tears should not be taken as an indication of fear but is probably the reaction of another layer of the mind which is beyond conscious control.

David reviews here the case against the cabal, the threats to his safety and his life, the plans he laid beforehand to safeguard himself, etc. The more people listen to this, the safer David will be from many angles. The most important to list here is that the more people wish him safety, the more the hands of the Company of Light are freed to intervene.   forts.

Ingen kommentarer: