torsdag 24. februar 2011

"Verdens Frihetsdag."

Verdens Frihetsdag
On March 6, 2011, We Will Liberate the Planet
2011 February 22 by Steve Beckow
Steve Beckow Vancouver, Canada
unity22@telus.net


Oppfordring fra Steve Beckow om en "Verdens Frihetsdag."

Les her:
"The Declaration of Human Freedom"
http://stevebeckow.com/worldwide-march-millions/declaration-human-freedom/.



NB!

Jeg ønsket at også dyrene på Jorda skulle innbefattes av de punktene som er opplistet for menneskene, men dette lot seg ikke gjøre. Det er erkeengelen Michaels ord som er skrevet ned, og da kunne ikke Steve Beckow forandre på det (sendte han mail med forespørsel.)

Steve skriver:

"Thanks, Turid. That's avery good point.

The only thing is that the document is not really my work. My Teacher, Archangel Michael, told me the previous day in a reading through Linda Dillon that he would write a "Declaration of Human Freedom" through me and the next day sure enough it came. So I don't feel I have the right to change a word of the document.

But I certainly will keep your point in mind for anything I write myself.

Namaste,

Steve"

Ingen kommentarer: