tirsdag 21. august 2012

Wake up Call: Nancy, August 20, 2012

"Tonight I had another leap forward in my evolution. Was it a leap of faith or was it a leap of knowing? It was a leap into the depths of beingness that brought me to the realization of what I had gifted myself with.


I shall begin with tonight’s listen I made to the latest message on Hollow Earth Network from Zorra. It was the first message in several weeks from Zorra, brought through his beloved son, Zaraya. 

Toward the end of the message Zorra shared with us the information that there is a sister planet on the other side of the sun in our solar system. It is a planet to which those of earth who choose to remain in 3D will be taken at the time of earth’s ascension and return to her pristine self. 

They will stay there and live their lives as they are now, until they too choose to ascend into their fifth dimensionality and return to the earth, or go to their original home planets.

Those on the surface who choose to ascend to the fifth dimension will be taken to the various ships around the earth that are in readiness to welcome their family back to their families of origin. They will be welcomed and assisted to their various phases of recognition of what they can do once they either return to earth, or go on to their choice of places in the universe. 

Zorra said that after the surface of earth is vacated all of the buildings, and other manmade things that have interfered with Gaia’s magnificence and pristine beauty will be melted down into the earth.

As I listened to what Zorra said, that all that was not in harmony with Gaia at the time of us all being taken from the surface, would be melted down into her, I immediately was reminded of a day not long ago, in which I kept being nudged to go for a ride down a certain road in this area. It was a road that back in 2003, my pendulum had led me to when I was looking for an area in NM to which to move.

As Bob and I took this road and I found that it didn’t seem to be the same road, but was definitely in the same area. We continued until it turned into a dirt road, then we continued further. 

The area at first graced rolling hills and a valley that seemed as being sheltered from being overrun by habitation. After a few more miles the landscape opened up into wide-open beautiful terrain. I began to get strong feelings of being home."  forts.



Ingen kommentarer: