tirsdag 1. april 2014

Når trærne gråter på grunn av oss mennesker !

This Tree ICrying

"I am you, as You are Me"

"Love is All There Is"
Anakhanda Mushaba's sister, Yvonne, from Connecticut Sent Him this Picture of a Tree Being

Cut Down
She said that the tree was crying.
Everywhere they cut the tree water runs out.
I was so emotionally affected by this; I asked the tree to speak with me.

The Tree Talks
"I am trying to tell you that there is no need for you to rely on me for your heat, home and well-being. I am you, as you are me. We each hold the Love of the Creator in our hearts. You are on the way back to finding how to create what you desire from the energies of Creation that you hold in your beingness. I am not crying only in my pain, but for you in your road to the New You. I feel the pain in your heart at times, and I express it in my own. Let's all wipe away our tears and live in the Peace and Joy of our Harmonic, Creative Love."

New Page 2

Ingen kommentarer: