lørdag 4. januar 2014

MESSAGE FROM THE ANN - The Best New Year's Ever... A Visit to Heaven - Ann Albers

"Some of you have read part of this on Facebook but I'll start at the beginning. As most of you who read this know, I broke a toe ten days before Christmas. I love the holidays and I didn't let it slow down me down too much. As a result, by the time the Christmas festivities were over I was physically exhausted!

At first I was frustrated! I had such grand plans and so many things I wanted to accomplish during my vacation, but my body was screaming, "REST!" So I surrendered to the perfection of the moment, as the angels have always taught me. I went back to eating like a saint, slept 12 hours a night, and rested on the couch in silence or while watching positive programs all day. After a few days of this I graduated to playing in my craft room - something I find incredibly relaxing and something I had not made time to do most of the year. By the end of my vacation, very little work got accomplished but I feel amazing. I am more rested than I have been in years, and I've reconnected with the creative side of myself which is something I deeply desired to achieve this year!

By the time New Year's Eve came around, I was feeling excited about 2014! Dr. Peebles, the angel channeled by my friend Summer Bacon, has been guiding many of us for the last nine months in a rebirthing experience in her Seasons of the Soul series. Each month he led us in meditations about what it might be like to be a baby developing in the womb of the Divine Mother, and each month he suggested simple but powerful spiritual exercises. There was a promise of new birth and new life at the end of this work, precisely at midnight on New Year's eve. I am sure all the rest and relaxation was preparing me for the most amazing New Year's Eve I have ever experienced... 

I decided to spend the night on my own, in silence and prayer, which is something I often do on special occasions. Fifteen minutes before the new year, I stood outside in the cool damp grass, praying in total silence, with only the stars glistening overhead, and the rustle of birds in the trees. I felt like the universe was running through my very being. The more I prayed, the more love I felt streaming through me. I prayed for everyone I know, for all of you, and for the entire earth, her creatures and anyone or anything in need. I could barely breathe the energy was so beautiful. 

I finally got cold and went inside. I sat and meditated while playing beautiful music. Suddenly I was lifted out of body and taken to heaven where a line of clients I have known over the years, who have died, showed up and one by one, hugged me and greeted me. By this time I was bawling tears of joy. Next were my angels, my relatives, my dogs, Jesus, and so many others. The love kept escalating and getting bigger and bigger. 

And as Josh Groben's "Ave Maria" blasted in my "real human world" the clock turned to midnight, and suddenly I felt in heaven a phenomenal sensation of floating in one giant golden energy of communion where everyone's good wishes were felt by everyone else. Flower petals showered from the heavens over the entire group as the waves of golden energy washed over us all. It seemed to go on forever, and ever. I lost the ability to think in words, to do anything but feel, and feel, and feel more deeply than I have ever felt. At one point I saw the bright light and went more deeply into it until I felt it running through my body once again. 

Finally I opened my eyes. I called friends, turned on the "Rocking New Year's Eve" and danced for the sheer joy of being alive. When people tell me how sad they are that they have to spend New Year's Alone, I gently remind them of a truth I have come to know so deeply.. we are never, ever, ever alone. I often choose to be by myself so I can become silent and feel more connected with the unseen realms. 

Happy New Year to all of you! I love you so much. I honor your bright and beautiful souls, your challenges, and your joys, knowing we are all one in this beautiful light of God's love. No matter what challenges or joys, we are still that beautiful light. My prayer for all of us this year is that we may all experience that light more deeply, with more joy, and more awareness. God bless you and yours!

And remember... All is in perfection whether it looks that way or not. There is always a beautiful unfolding of our lives in progress - one that, at times, is hard to even imagine."

Have a blessed & beautiful week!
I look forward to another beautiful year with all of you!
Ann

Ingen kommentarer: