lørdag 11. januar 2014

MESSAGE FROM THE ANN ALBERS

Hi Everyone, 

One of my resolutions this year was to have an easier time channeling the newsletter. I typically do it a week or more ahead and sometimes as I sit down to channel in the middle of a busy office day, it takes awhile to slow down, recalibrate myself to tune into the angels, and then to figure out what I'm going to say. " I need an easier way to do this," I prayed. It suddenly occurred to me to run to the computer the minute I woke up on my office day and channel straight out of a sound sleep. Sure enough, that was so much easier! It is easier to tune in and to write from the heart before my head gets going. I prayed. I believed. I got guidance. I acted. 

There are many things I want to achieve this year, but instead of diving right into the first project, I've been living in my heart, trusting the process of life, and knowing all is in Divine Order. I'm excited about the prospect of doing an internet TV show this year, and yet all my plans to work on it so far, have been disrupted. So I'm patiently waiting for right timing, which thankfully, I do feel coming soon! Nothing will happen until I get the work done! In the past that would have driven me crazy. I would have been pushing myself. Now I trust. I know that in the not too distant future inspiration is going to hit me and I will lock myself in my office and create several episodes of the new show. Until then, it seems more important to get sleep, eat well, exercise a little each day, and do my spiritual practices. I understand the logic. From a balanced body, mind, and soul, I can share the information and energy with integrity. 

There are other dreams for my life that I have no clue how to create. Bigger dreams. I just envision these as part of my future, and happily choose to enjoy my "now." God will tell me what to do and when, or I'll receive even better than I can imagine.

As the angels say, we must risk our success rather than guaranteeing our disappointment. I believed for years that there was a way I could get the angels' love and wisdom out in public, but in a way that allowed me to do it while living a balanced life. I had no idea how that would be possible. Eighteen years ago when I had that thought the first time, there were only a few ways to get information out to the public on a regular basis and they did not resonate with me at the time. So I waited and waited. The internet got more popular. The angels guided me to do this newsletter. Now I'm being guided in more expanded ways! At the time I originally had the intent, the technology that will allow me to share more did not even exist.

So believe in your dreams. Believe in your miracles. Believe even when you cannot see and have no idea. And then when the inspiration hits you, jump into action. 

Have a beautiful week!

May all your heart's dearest dreams come true.
Ann 


Ingen kommentarer: