fredag 4. oktober 2013

When God Pinched My Toe Part 1: Editing With Hemingway

Anbefales!

"I can't explain what follows - this channeled information. Nothing in my training or upbringing explains what I have learned and experienced. It's not the sort of thing I'm used to writing about for all the world to read. I had traditional training as a psychologist, have always been interested in science, and never felt an affinity with any particular religion. In fact, the negative effect of dogmatic organized religion is one of the things I discussed in my book.

The stories I will tell and the experiences I describe are based on what I know because it happened to me, not based in any belief system. It is simply my story, the things I have seen and felt. I have no explanation for what I describe here, except that I have spent 40 years working to be clear, and to operate in the center of my brain, as I have taught under the title of Visual Centering. I have described the technique in Chapter 7 of the book, and explained why it can create powerful and permanent change. It has opened my mind and my heart to empathy and communication in a new way.

For the last 10 years or so, I have been increasingly aware of my own psychic abilities, which I had abandoned as a teenager out of fear of being "different." Ideas, images, whole sentences and lines of music come into my mind with no previous thought on my part, as if I have walked into a room and hear a conversation addressed to me. I became used to experiencing this and used it when I was working with therapy clients. I would frequently be given information about family issues, the client's hopes and dreams, or especially the emotional obstacles that hold them back. All this proved to be astonishingly accurate and helpful. It would often be accompanied by a "whoosh" - an electrical charge that ripples through my body, like a shiver, but without the cold. I learned to interpret it as "Yes!" an affirmation that I was on the right track.

I began exploring psychic phenomena, took part in channeling sessions with a medium who introduced me to conversations with my own spirit guides - the best teachers - and I began a warmly cooperative relationship with Joey the psychic, who also put me in touch with my mother, a remarkably healing adventure I described in the book in chapter called "Awakening." Over the years, the experience of contact with Spirit entities gradually came to feel less weird and more matter-of fact, even commonplace.

About a year and a half ago, as I was spending many hours at my desk editing and re-writing my book, "Who Needs Light," I experienced a huge shift in the kind of information I was receiving. My computer acted as if it had a mind of its own. I would return from a break to find small circles marking passages that I could see needed to be expanded upon or rewritten. Whole phrases and sentences would pop into my mind as I sat down to write."    forts.

Ingen kommentarer: