søndag 6. oktober 2013

OCT 6, 2013 - Regarding Oct 6th 2013 channelling. - BLOSSOM GOODCHILD


"OK … Hello! Herewith the very long overdue blog chat.
I FEEL the need to express regarding the channel I did today and its contents therein.

It seems once again that something is in the air ... and expectancy coming from all around. To be perfectly honest I do not read many channellings at all these days so I cannot comment on what others are bringing through … although I do get snippets here and there. 

These days … as you can tell through the channelling, I FEEL a little awkward to keep on questioning ‘them’ about what they are saying … yet when they get everyone ‘amped’  … I immediately think ‘here we go again’ … with all respect.

The thing is … I do not enter into any given channelling with an agenda. I tune in, ask for a blessing and that what comes though is for the Highest good of all … and off we go.
However … I am well aware that I am not infallible and that my thoughts could be influencing … and yet I really ‘put it out there’ for this not to be so. I mean … what would be the point of that?

So basically … what I am trying to say is … THIS IS WHAT CAME THROUGH. (http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/index.html?page=BG191oct6.html)
I am just the messenger and when ‘they’ draw close in order to communicate I FEEL their Love so deeply. 

Am I trying to cover my proverbial behind? Probably! 

Yet if I did not send out that which I receive and something did take place … I would FEEL pretty rotten for not seeing my role through as I have obviously agreed to do.
Don’t get me wrong … I am all for it. All for THE EVENT taking place. Yet such a HUGE part of my humanity has got so used to ‘nothing happening' that I cannot quite comprehend the fact that something actually will.

Maybe we all FEEL this way after so long and that’s the very reason it hasn’t happened yet!
SO … They speak of THE EVENT being imminent … We shall just have to wait and see. 

If it is not … then what?  Again … We shall just have to wait and see.
Will I continue if nothing happens? … We shall just have to wait and see."     forts.

Ingen kommentarer: