tirsdag 1. oktober 2013

"Now is all you have" - Saturday, September 28, 2013

"We would pray that each and everyone one of you could stop analyzing whether or not you "should" want what you want in life. Can you simply say to yourself, "This is what I desire. I don't know why. I don't know if it is best for me or not, but I want to explore this creation of mine. I want to see where it leads me."

Humanity spends too much time, in our opinion, trying to look ahead to the future, rather than living life right here and now. If you have a desire to do something, then start taking steps in that direction. If you have a desire to explore a relationship that is mutual, by all means do so. Stop asking, "Will this make me happy? Will this be in my highest good?" for in truth dear friends, you get to choose how to make yourselves happy. If you were truly able to embrace each moment, then you would know, in that moment, what makes you happy or not. You would dance with life, rather than trying to arrange it. You would dance with other human beings as they are, rather than trying to get them to conform to your expectations. You would learn that you can move towards something or move away, very much as the animals do, depending on whether it inspires you in the moment, or not.

You have choice in every moment dear ones. You fear that if you make a choice now, you are stuck with it, but in reality, you have a new choice in the very next moment. So live your lives rather than over thinking them. Live them now, and now, and now again. Dance with what is in front of you now. Trust your hearts in this moment now. Do what feels most joyful and inspiring to you now. For now, dear ones, is all you ever truly have."


Ingen kommentarer: