mandag 4. november 2013

Wake up Call: St Germain Speaks 03 Nov 2013

"I am here today to tell you of something that is taking place within the confines of the government. There is a solidity that is being formed as I speak, and it is that of the ones who are no longer willing to support the lies that have been going on for so long within the governmental standards of operation of this country, United States of America. It is not only a matter of not being willing to go on with it, but of being determined to bring it all back to a successful transition to the honor and integrity of the original concept of governance that I brought forth to the country when I first was called to the task.

Yes, this is St. Germain and as I bring this news to you I also bring to you your part in what I speak of. It is a matter of all of you recognizing where your rights have been taken away, and seeing what it is that you can do to bring it back to square one. You are the ones who can do it, and as soon as you see what it is that you can do, then as you march forward in that energy you will find a gradual, in some cases, and instant in others, movement that brings it all to what it is that it is destined to be from this moment on.

I first would like to thank all of you who are reading this for being in readiness to do what you are inspired to. I am not here to tell you specifically what to do, but to encourage you to follow your inner guidance, and then see what power you have by the enactment of that which you feel to do. It is a matter of the end of being told what to do, and the new beginning of trusting your inner guidance and moving forward in it. When you review what is taking place and compare it with what you intend for your lives on a personal level, then you can find the inspiration for what must be done. 

I serve in the capacity of your brother in these times on earth. I was part of the earth life in the beginning and as such I was able to see, through my diversions, and then the rightfulness of bringing myself back to the straight ways of doing things. It was a matter of working through the lower energies of where I was and then seeing how they affected me. Then I was able to see how I turned around the personal movements in my life and applied them to the outer scope of life with all of mankind. I did not always reach out to others, once I saw that their ideas may not coincide with mine. Not that they were wrong, for there is no wrong in our journeys. What it is, is that the movements of others may not coincide with ours, so we must make our decisions based on what we feel is in harmony with ourselves, and then reach out to others in love, and see the harmony that we have created with them, through our individuality. 

I will speak now, once again, of what is taking place in the government of the United States. It is a matter of being in harmony with all of the people and not pushing against the government that has strayed so far from the harmonic energy from which it began. It is a matter of speaking in the way you choose to the people who are in place and following what it is that they are doing. Whether you go peacefully to them, or sit in your home and send your energy of intent for the harmony, which you see as being the only way for your life, is your decision. It is a matter of seeing what works for you and then applying it to what you can do to help to bring the governance back to what is right for the country. When you stand strong in what you see and feel, then it will have its affect. I give you an example. 

As I once stood on the steps of the White House in its early days I saw that there were some discrepancies in the way that the present governance was acting. I stood and watched as some of them came forth from the halls of justice laughing and joking amongst themselves. As they approached me I reached out to them with a smile and said, “I am so pleased that you are in place to help to bring the country to a good place for all of us. We appreciate what you do, for there is a great deal of confusion going on with the people as to what you all are doing. Some of the people have been saying that they feel that there should be more openness with some of the meetings that are taking place, so that anyone who tunes in can know more about the steps you are all taking. What do you feel about that?”"  forts.

Ingen kommentarer: