søndag 2. juni 2013

The next 10 days are A.A. Michael Initiation days

2 June 2013 -  Channeler:  Anna Merkaba 

A.A. Michael:

"Dear children of the light. The time has come yet again and I call upon you to join me in the highest realms of existence for the initiation process to lift your energies into a higher vibratory state of being.

Those of you who are ready to meet your true selves, who are ready to discover your true potential, shall walk into the light in the next 10 days. Some of you will be called into a deep meditative state, others will know it is time, yet others I am asking to consciously call upon me – A.A. Michael, so that I can guide you and show you the true manifestation of your existence and grant you the gifts that you are ready to discover.

Simply go into a meditative state and ask for me A.A. Michael and the Ascended Master of your time to come and join you in a circle of light and love. Once you are in a meditative state, those of you who are ready for the initiation process to take place now will experience our presence. 

We are standing by you. We are ready to welcome you into the light dear children. Call upon us this moment, for the gates have indeed opened up yet again. The next 10 days of your linear time, are the initiation of AA Michael into your true highest perception and potential."

I A.A. Michael am with you. I love you. Goodbye for now.

Ingen kommentarer: