tirsdag 24. januar 2012

Wake up Call: Nancy Tate - 24 01 2012


Hello Dear Ones,

Our dear friend, Ulla sent to me a video last night to watch called Mother Earth's Wake up Call for Everyone. It brought tears to my eyes. You may watch it if you click here:

When it was over I felt that there was someone who wanted to speak to the people. I then ‘heard’ that it was President Obama. Here now is what I received and wish to convey to you. I sent this out to the list last night and received word a few minutes ago that it didn't go out because I included an attachment in the email, which made the email too big. So I have instead included the link to go to the 'tree' and watch the video.
 
Wake up Call: Obama Jan 23, 12
 
Nancy: President Obama, will you please tell me something this evening that I can send out to the people about why you are doing what you are doing? I know in my heart and soul that you are for real, that you are following Spirit, that you are not as you appear to be. Can you tell me something that the people will believe, that will tell them that if they wait just a little while longer they will know why it has been the way it has been with you?
 
President Obama: I am telling you this. I am telling all of you that there is nothing I can do for this world that I love any more than what I am doing right now. It is as you have been thinking of this evening and that is the role that Judas had to play when Jesus walked this land. It is I who know what is involved in what is taking place and is to take place, for I too, as Judas was, have been shown what is to come. I have been shown what I must do in order to set the stage for the people to rise up and take their stand against the tyranny that is plaguing the world at this time.   forts.

Takk kjære Barak Obama,Love, Nancy Tate


Ingen kommentarer: