onsdag 25. januar 2012

Lisa Gawlas - 25 01 2012 - "The Opening of the Next Portal"


"The Opening of the Next Portal"

"I knew the energy of this new moon coupled with the intensity of the sun with it meant  something big… hell I could feel it all in my body, and it was exciting. But without the first morning connection/reading… I would have never in a million years understood what I do now.  My first reading of yesterday was for someone I never read for before that lives in New Zealand. Phew baby, she should have come in with a warning! I got fried before I even started… which is sooooo exciting.  Many of the original inhabitants of Lemuria made their way to New Zealand, and even today, their bloodline… their true DNA still lives. When I started the connection to her. phew baby! I could see and feel something new in the field. An opening. It was not a vortex, no spinning funnel like energy, but the opening was clear and intense. It filled out most of what I call “the field” that high vibration 6th dimension we are all getting used to and learning to work and play within."  forts.


The Opening of the Next Portal   
Lisa Gawlas January 25, 2012


Ingen kommentarer: