tirsdag 31. januar 2012

Nå er mulighetene større enn noen gang


In the transcript Grener discusses his willingness to take a group of around 20 terrestrials on board his mothership, the Neptune, this Saturday for a ten-day voyage to the stars – and back!  If it doesn’t happen, you can send my mail to the Himalayas. If it does, then we shall disclose. The governments of the world have had their chance and now it’s our turn to push the matter forward.

"An Hour with an Angel, January 30, 2012, with Grener of Ashira, President of the Intergalactic Council"

"Graham Dewyea: Hello, and welcome to An Hour with an Angel, a weekly radio program with Linda Dillon, the channel for the Council of Love, and Steve Beckow, editor of the 2012 Scenario, who will be asking questions. Tonight we have special guest Grener of Ashira, from Neptune, the President of the Intergalactic Council. So with that, I’ll pass it on to you, Steve.

SB: Thank you very much, Graham, and good evening, Grener.

Grener: Good evening, and thank you for this surprising and delightful invitation to speak to the people of the world.

SB: Thank you for coming. And, sir, how do I address you? Because you are the President of the Intergalactic Council, and it seems a little strange for me to be addressing you as Grener. How do I address you, please?

G: I would like it if you would call me Grener.

SB: All right.

G: I would like it if all of you would call me Grener.

SB: Okay.

G: Yes, I am President of the Intergalactic Council, and that is my honor and title for the time being. But we know that these things come and go. But I will always be Grener. Prior to being President of this Intergalactic Council, I was Commander in Chief of the Unified Forces of the Outer Galaxies, what you think of as star fleets. And still people called me Grener. So I would be honored if you would do so, too.

SB: All right, sir. And you’re from Neptune, but Neptune in our dimension does not seem to be able to support life, as far as I’m aware. What dimension are you speaking to us from?

G: I am speaking to you – let me say, I am meeting you in the fifth dimension and the seventh dimension. I am from the eleventh and twelfth dimensions. Now, long ago, long, long ago, there was a form of life on Neptune, and it has been one of my favorite places forever. But it is also a reference to the name of my ship, the ship on which I reside and have resided for a very long time, and that is called the Neptune."  forts.

"Transcript of an Hour with an Angel, January 30, 2012, with Grener"
2012 JANUARY 30 - Steve Beckow
"Ellen has outdone herself in getting this transcript to us within mere hours of the recording."   


Ingen kommentarer: