onsdag 18. januar 2012

Lisa Gawlas oppdaterer 18 01 2012


"A Release of Energy in February - and the Express Train!"

"Boy oh boy these days, this Life is truly picking up speed.  I am finding the “field” is starting to…. not sure the word I want to use, but maybe more detailed.  Or perhaps I am actually catching up to the vibration of the field and I am picking up more details.   However it is working… it is working!! (smile)

I want to talk about something I had seen, felt and did my best to dive into to get the bigger message.  This, of course, was brought on via a reading I had yesterday.  The more I perused the imagery, the more understanding I got that this is a global event.

There are only 3 months beyond January that I can (still) clearly see with energy.  The first is Feb.  I have been consistently seeing it for a couple of months now as a massive dome of bright, vivid orange energy.  (Keeping in mind January has always been red and white.)

So if we simply look at the relationship of the colors starting with the month we are currently in, red is about your connection to physical life.  Your walk on earth itself (root chakra).  The white is infusing spirit in all aspects of your physical life.  So many of you are feeling this… and changing vibrationally."    forts.

"A Release of Energy in February - and the Express Train!"



Ingen kommentarer: