lørdag 21. januar 2012

Dreamwalker – Aeterna Celebration – 21 January 2012


Dreamwalker – Aeterna Celebration – 21 January 2012

"Enjoy yourself with every waking moment… there is not another moment like it anywhere in the universe.
I am Aeterna

[My favorite galaxy! How are you doing Aeterna?]

I am fine, you have made much progress since we talked last. It is good to see you reaching out past your bounds and connecting with ALL around you. In small but significant ways!

[I suppose even smaller compared to a galaxy...]

In some ways we are the same “size”, I just happen to be much more spread out from a “distance” point of view, but from a space / time perspective I am only a few light years across. From the right perspective I’m really quite small.

[Can you tell me anything about the people in your own galaxy, Aeterna? Have they been through ascension? How about the planets?]

Yes there are beings who span all levels of experience here. You will find that the third dimension there are actually limited number of planets to host this experience because [idea that beings transition out of this phase fairly quickly]. So from your point of view there aren’t that many “habitable” planets. Ratchet up a notch to other dimensions and you will find many more planets “inhabitable” by beings in those dimensions. Yours included. It all depends on what “level” you’re at."     forts.



Ingen kommentarer: