mandag 16. januar 2012

Osho - Messages from Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh

"My contradictions are meant to do exactly what is happening to you. I don’t want your mind to be convinced by me. I want to relate with your heart, because that is the only true communion. Mind to mind is always superficial.

I can be consistent, but then I will be convincing your mind – and that is the last thing I want to do. I am not a missionary, and I have no message for you. I have only experience, and the way to convey the experience to you is not through words, theories, philosophies. The argument is not the answer." forts.


"Osho - Messages from Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (Osho)"
~0sho~ When the mind becomes inoperable, that is the moment when the heart starts functioning.
~ Galactic Love REPORTER OSHO~


Ingen kommentarer: