fredag 27. januar 2012

Lisa Gawlas utreder om hologram - 27 01 2012

"When I first started this path my bible, that which I read front to back and refered to over and over again was the book written by Michael Talbot called The Holographic Universe.  It was quite heady, filled with quantum science information that made my eyes and mind blur… yet, I was digesting it like I understood it.


The hologram: A hologram is made by bathing a 3-dimensional object in the powerful beam of laser light. Light waves reflected from the object form a pattern which is recorded on special holographic plate. When this is developed and light is shone onto it, the original object is recreated as fully three-dimensional image. (Taken from: http://www.holograms.bc.ca/home2.htm)

The book, and many others (including myself now that I understand us.. still don’t understand science, but I do us!) believe the entirety of the life we live is but a hologram.

Each one of us being that 3-dimensional object.  So not only are we a hologram… we are a hologram creating holograms we call “life” as we go.  The Light in which we are creating with is what I refer to as our Soul, or Higher Self (one in the same in my world.)

What brings this holographic field to life…?  Passion!

What is passion: any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate. (from dictionary.com)

If we can simply change the word hate into fear (they are the same energy, all hate is derived directly from fear.)"   forts.


"The Holographic Universe and The Passion"
Lisa Gawlas  27 01 2012


Ingen kommentarer: