torsdag 19. januar 2012

Lisa Gawlas - 19 01 2012

Det er spennende og interessant å følge Lisa Gawlas gjennom hennes prosess.

Summary:   Falling in Love ..Again! ~ UFO’s and the Number 3

"I will never forget the very first time my heart opened.  I went from living in the darkness of hell, to all of a sudden life added color to itself, quite literally.  It was a sense of really seeing and feeling life for the first time.

That was 11 years ago.  One would think (at least this one called Lisa) that is as full as it gets.  Not even close.

My heart has stretched, opened, felt, oozed… so many times over the last decade and each time thinking, this has got to be the last expansion, deepness of feeling… but it wasn’t.

It is only now that I am truly understanding what is happening (within) with each heart expansion.  It is a deepening to the higher fields.  A connection so strong that all the other fields (lower vibrations) fall away and the intensity of feeling is the whole body system adjusting, aligning with the higher fields of love.

With this alignment (that you cannot force, it happens only when your vibration is stable long enough in the frequency to fully and permanently merge.  Geez… I didn’t know that!  But, looking back at the things I started to understand the last several months… that there are so many of these frequency grids, each leading to the next… it only makes sense (now) that the heart will grow fuller and fuller into the fullness of LOVE.  Pure, non-ego tainted love (let me tell ya, I/we still have a ways to go… phew.)

I am finding tho… the higher you go, the clearer you get.  But also, the harder it is to remain very long in lower, discordant frequencies.

I have been living in my new home, my new energy field for 2 weeks now and holy cow batman… the stretch on the heartstrings have been intense!!"   forts.

Ingen kommentarer: