tirsdag 17. januar 2012

~THE PARADISE PARADOX PORTAL OF 2012~

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…” Charles Dickens

"Both my dear mother and my precious Little Boo-Cat chose to transition out of physicality just before Christmas. I was so blessed to be present with each of them in the sacred space of the heart, at the threshold of this Life and the Next, holding my mother’s hand, and cradling Little Boo in my arms, as they drew their respective last breaths. My mother transitioned the afternoon of Nov 21, 2011; and less than twelve hours later I helped my cat Mama-Bella deliver eight healthy kittens in a labor that lasted from 4:30 AM to 11:30 AM. Birth and death are interchangeable, facets of the same coin.

One of the kittens looked entirely different to the rest of the litter; in fact, it had the same markings and coloring as my recently deceased Little Boo. ‘Boo Boo’, as we call ‘Little Boo II’, was born in the same bed from which her ‘predecessor’ departed. Boo Boo Senior had left in a big hurry, at the last possible minute – in order to come right back! This new ‘Boo’ was much smaller than the others, much more awkward, clearly an ‘Old Soul’ waking up ‘re-born’ from the dream of ‘old age’, a look of extreme puzzlement on her little face. Plus, it was obvious - she remembered me. What a gift. The cat-being who’d slept at my pillow, who had followed me around from room to room for 15 years - ‘my’ cat had come back."   forts.

~Galactic Love Reporter Susan Rennison~   Susan Joy Rennison Home


Ingen kommentarer: