mandag 16. januar 2012

Montague Keen oppdaterer 16 01 2012


"My own dear Veronica, I ensured that you were not alone on the 8th anniversary of my passing. The memory is still so painful for you. You relive the shock you felt as you realised that I was leaving the Earthly plane. You pleaded with me, “Monty, please don’t leave me. Please don’t leave me.” You understand that it was not my decision. The higher realms decided that I had to go, so that I could prepare you from this side of life, for the role that you now have to play. Though many have done their utmost to destroy your life and your reputation – my blood family behaved abominably – we must not forget the man from Arizona, and the Scottish lady who thinks that what she has been doing goes unnoticed. Nothing escapes justice. Everyone answers for their actions. What you and I are doing was pre-ordained and forecast by the great thinkers of the past. It will not and cannot be blocked, no matter what evil is used. As it all unfolds this year, you will understand the enormity of what you have done. You showed no respect for me or my wife.

True love overcomes all. Unfortunately, the word love is used so lightly, there is little understanding of love. It is the most abused word in your world. People have been conned into accepting the Hollywood version of it."     forts.


Montague Keen  16 January 2012 
Channeler:  Veronica Keen


Ingen kommentarer: