mandag 23. januar 2012

Frykten hersker ...


Greg Giles – Personal Message From His Starfamily – 23 January 2012
"I received a message this morning from the Galactic Federation informing me that our lines of communication were crossed, being temporarily affected by negative entities. I stated the necessary command to clear these pesky little party crashers from my sphere, and I am confident that as you read these words, highly trained personnel within the Galactic Federation are performing a sweep of my home and surrounding neighborhood, rounding up our planet’s only true illegal aliens. I am further confident that tomorrow will bring a new message sent from the Galactic Federation for all of you, and I wish you all a beautiful and peaceful Sunday evening. I will make sure to leave a snow shovel outside in case these uninvited house guests care to pitch in and clear the driveway. Either that or I will have to start charging these folks rent."  forts.


Greg Giles – Personal Message From His Starfamily – 23 January 2012


Ingen kommentarer: