torsdag 19. september 2013

Reflecting Each Others Heart. Introducing eM - The Beacons of Light ~ Re-minders from Home are translated into 25 languages

"I am Elrah of rhythmic service and I just have to tell you that introduction was beautiful.   I am not going to give you the whole lesson today. I am going to turn it over to, eM. He is actually going to be talking about a subject which is my responsibility, my area of expertise. I know you are all waiting to talk to him, so I have no problem letting him come forward to bring the message in today. I am telling you this for different reasons because all of you out there have your little egos. All of you have to carry your sense of self and your own personal message. But I will tell you, when you see it reflected in the world around you and you hear other people saying what you were thinking, now you know you are in the right place because that is what happens at Home. You see, it does not make any difference whether I give you the message or the Time Keeper comes and gives you a beautifully elegant message, or whether eM comes in and just gets you laughing a little bit. We do not care because it is still the same message. It is your heart, not ours. It is not us in any way, it is about you. So I hope you enjoy this beautiful part but I cannot go anywhere, until I give you one of my smiles. Okay, there you go. Got you every single time, do I not? Good.

I want to tell you a little about it first because it is kind of interesting. You see, you have all of your perceptions of each other on the planet and all of you look at each other and say, “You are different than me. You are taller. You are shorter, you are prettier, you are uglier….” Whatever it is you define each other with you see yourselves as separate in so many different ways, which has gone so far as to polarize your countries. You are so polarized now that when one person says this and another says that, you are going to have a hard time getting anything done because you are just balancing things back and forth. In a very short time, you will have a smooth energy and you are going to have opportunities to come together like we do here at Home. We do not care which one comes forward. We do not care who is listening, who is talking, or what the channel calls himself or herself. Now all of you are starting to listen in a new way and that is bringing out the channels in all of you; your own inspiration and spirit within your body is turning just beautifully. So, I will tell you this is part of the new energy and every one of you can start carrying more of your own spirit intentionally as conscious creators on this planet. We hope you have as much fun as we have here at Home, because we are laughing all the time up here watching all the fun things you humans get into. It will not be long before you can turn around and laugh at us. It is okay, you can do it, we can take it; it is no problem. Just know that it is a beautiful game and we hope you are having fun with it."    forts.

You Are Becoming a Balanced Human

Ingen kommentarer: