mandag 30. september 2013

A Cluster of Synchronicities - David R. Hamilton PhD - Tuesday, 24 September, 2013

Her er en forklaring på de synkrone hendingene som skjer oss.

"You probably know by now that I have a fascination for how stuff works, and this has come through in my books and blogs. Well, let me share with you a wee cluster of 4 amazing synchronicities that have recently occurred in my life or that of my close family or friends.

1) Connection on a flight from Canada

My friend Allyson was flying home to Scotland from Canada last week. She got talking to the man sitting beside her and learned that he lived in Bridge of Allan in central Scotland. “Oh, my friends have just moved to Bridge of Allan,” she replied. It turned out that he just moved out of the house right next door to the one we just moved into. And he was the tenant of the people who were living in the house we moved into. They’re now living in the house he vacated.

2) You look like Lulu

A lady in shop said a friend of Elizabeth’s looks a bit like the singer Lulu. Later that day, when her friend was at work, a song by Lulu came on the radio. At that moment she looked out of the window and the lady who said she looked like Lulu walked past.

3) A Hen

Elizabeth’s Dad was driving to watch his beloved Dundee football club play a league match. He car shares with a friend. The friend handed Peter a box of fresh eggs laid by his hens. He said one of his new hens wasn’t fitting in and was upsetting the others. He asked if, perhaps, Elizabeth would like a hen. At that moment a car overtook and pulled in front of them. The registration was ‘A Hen’.

4) Just can’t get enough of Lulu

Elizabeth and I were discussing these synchronicities while watching ‘You’ve Been Framed’, the comedy show where people send in funny moments caught on camera. This is when Elizabeth told me about the Lulu story. Just as she finished sharing it, the presenter of the show, Harry Hill, started talking about Lulu.

Well being me, I can’t just smile these away. I just have to understand things like this. I can’t help it. It’s a disease. Lol. 

First of all, I absolutely never write these kinds of things off as random events. Everyone and everything is interconnected and seemingly strange things occasionally occur as invisible connections draw people and circumstances together in often surprising ways that might seem against the odds."     forts.


Ingen kommentarer: