søndag 8. september 2013

Healing to Whole: the birth (part II) BY LAUREN ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2013 · 106 COMMENTS · IN THE 5D REPORT

"If you are reading this, even if prone, kudos to you just for making it to September.

Because of the way 2013 opened for me personally, with the sudden and unexpected passing of my mother, I had a very strong feeling…despite all the magical things I was hearing and being shown from the higher realms…that the entire year was going to, yet again, mimic the last 13.  Of course, I didn’t want to admit/accept/surrender to that knowing, but it was definitely there.

What I didn’t expect, is that this year would/could possibly feel any worse than 2012, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 or 1.

Because the ascension volume was turned up so LOUD this year, and because each successive month has been more excruciating than the last, for the first time on this whole journey, I literally couldn’t see how I would get to September. And at times, I was so deflated that I wasn’t even sure I wanted to.

But somehow, someway, I/you/we did.  And that alone deserves a giant (soul) group hug because f.i.n.a.l.l.y, a tiny flickering light at the end of an unacceptably long and dark tunnel is beginning to emerge.

In case you hadn’t noticed, we have been anesthetized under the veil of forgetfulness (separation) again…pretty much non-stop since the last (and second) grand sextile/merkaba activation on August 25th.  Some say longer, but the point is that if you are here now, you are well on your way to returning/reconnecting/recalibrating to your true (power) Source as the final stages of assimilation from that recent energy blast stabilizes and takes hold within our physical cells. And yes, that integration period was another EPIC one.

This is a random non-sequitor, but each time we reemerge from these clearings after a major rewire, I marvel at the seeming similarities to dementia…where I eventually return to a state of full consciousness after a usually lonnnng period of memory (of home) loss, distinct (karmic patterning) personality changes, and impaired (limited) reasoning.  Makes you wonder."   forts.

Ingen kommentarer: