mandag 30. september 2013

Planet Alert October 2013 - By Admin on behalf of Mahala, on September 29th, 2013

"How is your life going? Are you totally happy and in bliss, or do you still experience the trauma that is going on in the rest of the world? My life is alright until I turn on the news and see what is going on in the world. It appears like the world has gone mad and people are out of control. This is not the way I choose to experience life. Guess it’s time to stop watching the news and stay in my bubble of happiness.

This past full moon and the Fall Equinox were very hard on my body. I think I am experiencing major transformation. I looked to see what the planets were doing and discovered that the planetary aspect that is affecting me is not over until the end of September. Has anyone else been experiencing neck and shoulder pain?

I know we all create our own reality and there are also a lot of other people creating their own reality. There are so many different realities on Earth that it amazes me. If I hear someone talking about doom and gloom I tell myself ‘That is not my reality’. ‘All is well in my world.’  If you still get angry and upset about events and want to fight, you are adding to the negative energy of the world. Now is the time for peace, not war.

The North Node is still in Scorpio and will be there until February of 2014.  Saturn will stay there until September of 2015. The Middle East and Russia will be in the spot light until Saturn moves out of that sign. Pluto, the transformer has been affecting the United States with lots of storms and flooding. The opposite side of the world has also been having lots of storms, especially China. In October the west coast USA will have intense energy toward Earth changes like wind storms, rain storms, or possibly quakes. Libra is a wind sign. Today it is raining really hard here in Seattle.

Russia and China will now be playing a major part in the world and here is what is occurring. We have been waiting for a new financial system to occur for a long time and as of September 6, 2013 it is now a working system. I was sent an article written by Lindsey Williams. It was from the web site www.examiner.com.    

It says “On September 11, Pastor Lindsey Williams, former minister to the global oil companies during the building of the Alaskan pipeline, announced the most significant event to affect the U.S. dollar since its inception as a currency.  China announced its intention to bypass the dollar for global oil customers and began selling the commodity using their own currency”.  forts.

Ingen kommentarer: