lørdag 6. juli 2013

July 4th Message from St. Germaine on Independence, Freedom and the New You, july 5, 2013

"I come to speak to you this day not of throwing off the shackles of oppression, but to remind you that the shackles of oppression are but an illusion of the old 3rd reality. It is time to step forward and declare yourselves as free, as independent, as clear and functioning spirits of One …

Linda Dillon: Good morning, and happy 4th of July. This is Linda Dillon, live and in living color, addressing you and saying welcome.

I’m not in a position to write right now, and so I choose and was guided to talk to you in this way. St. Germaine, our beloved friend and master of the I AM Presence, has been talking to me since the wee hours of this morning. As you know, St. Germaine has a special spot in his heart, in his beingness, for the United States of America. And I wanted to step aside and to give him a chance to say a few words to you on this special day.

St. Germain: Greetings! I AM St. Germaine, beloved brother and friend, keeper of the Violet Flame. And I welcome you, I welcome each and every one of you to this day of freedom, to this time of renewal, to this time of declaration of freedom and independence. Yes, my beloved ones, I have a special place within my being, within my heart, not only for each and every one of you, but for many nations, and for this entire beloved planet, Gaia.

I come to speak to you this day not of throwing off the shackles of oppression, but to remind you that the shackles of oppression are but an illusion of the old 3rd reality. It is time to step forward and declare yourselves as free, as independent, as clear and functioning spirits of One, humans of One, humans of intergalactic proportions, multidimensional proportions, who are going forward to create Nova Earth, Nova Gaia, Nova Being, New You.

You have moved, you have ascended, you have transcended out of the old 3rd dimensional reality, and you have taken your time and you have allowed the frequencies of the Company of Heaven and the Council of Love to penetrate and uplift you, to touch your heart, your mind, your ego, your body in ways that it never has been touched, adjusted, transmuted to a higher reality before.

Why do I choose this day to call out to you, to declare your freedom, to stand in the freedom that is your birthright and the core of who you are? None of you — and I call out to all of you, whether you are in Israel or Africa, Croatia, Canada, or the United States of America — none of you are anything but free."   forts.

Ingen kommentarer: