søndag 9. september 2012

CONVERSATIONS WITH MY SELVES PART III


CONVERSATIONS WITH MY SELVES
PART III
 
Meeting Arquelle
 
Arcturians:    "Suzille, I AM Arquelle. I AM an individuated fifth dimensional form of our Arcturian energy. Our Arcturian energy is multidimensional and has NO limits. However, we do create humanoid forms for specific purposes. I have come to you now wearing a humanoid form so that you can better remember who WE are. Yes, I do mean "we," as in you and I. You are now receiving my message from a fifth dimensional, human form on New Earth.
 
Suzille:     Are you saying that I already exist on New Earth in the form that you/we are wearing on New Earth?
 
Arquelle: Yes, you are correct. When I said that I took an individuated form, you must realize that my "time" doesn't work in the manner that it does in the third dimension. Therefore, since there is no sequential time, I/we have always had this form within the HERE and NOW of that frequency of reality.
 
S:         Therefore, I have always had that form, but my consciousness has just recently entered into the frequency where you could share this information with me. Is that correct?
 
A:        Yes, that is correct.   You have met many of your forms, and we (I will now revert to my confortable term of "we" rather than "I") are here now to introduce you to a fifth dimensional, humanoid representation of our Arcturian energy.
 
We present this form to you to assist you with the quandary of transmutation of a third dimensional form into a fifth dimensional form. As you communicate with us, feel how our fifth dimensional form interfaces with your present, ascending reality.
 
S:         When I close my physical eyes to view this form with my Third Eye and High Heart, I can feel a new, yet very familiar, version of my SELF within my current form.
However, when I think of this form as "within" my physical form, I see it emanating beyond the boundaries of my earth body. I also feel something like a Portal that is a component of this form. My High Heart tells me that this Portal leads to New Earth.
 
However, it is not a physical Portal. Rather, it is a Portal for my consciousness, which nudges me to move through into a deeper, more expanded state of consciousness. This level of consciousness has not been as readily available before.
 
Did you/we create this form of Arquelle to magnetize me into a higher expression of my daily self?
 
A:        The first thing that needs to be considered is your Belief in your SELF. If you do not believe that YOU can merge with your fifth dimensional Lightbody which resonates to New Earth, you will be working against yourself rather than FOR yourself. We ask you, "Is it easier now for you to BELIEVE that you can merge with your SELF on New Earth?
 
S:         Yes. It is easier to release my attachment to the human form now that my fifth dimensional SELF has a name, a feeling, a communication style and a sense of familiarity.
 
A:        You have seen how simply the changing of forms occurs on Alcea. Alcea is a planet in our Bootes System. Many of us enter that planetary experience to remember the feeling of form."   forts.

Multidimensional Meditations - YouTube


Ingen kommentarer: