mandag 3. september 2012

Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s Posted on 2012/09/02


Dette er klippet fra Kauilapele's  Blog.  Kauilapele's Blog | Today's energies from Hawai'i…

Dr. Bruce Lipton 9-2-12 Interview by Lisa Harrison… VIDEO and MP3s
Posted on 2012/09/02 

"There is absolutely NO MISTAKE that this video (actually from August, 2012) came to my attention, from someone named “Lisa M. Harrison“, no less! We had a chance to speak for a few minutes today about a few things (our upcoming interview  (Tuesday) on Extraordinary Year), and she mentioned she had just finished uploading a video. I had no idea who it was, until I checked her YouTube page.

I personally needed to hear this. That I can say for sure. Maybe some others “need” to hear this, too. The funny thing is, I was just talking to someone earlier (at the Unity where I was playing today) about someone being healed of breast cancer via stem cells. And we talked about the new energetic methods being released, such as this, and via the Keshe Foundation, for example.

I just listened to this while I was eating, and I was strongly “pulled” into it. This video describes a lot of things that many of us have heard before. BUT, why is it hitting so strongly? Now? Perhaps because it needs to be heard again. By myself… by others. As I now listen, he is speaking of the current world medical systems, particularly in the west, which is essentially an in-humane system.

As Dr. Bruce was talking, I felt a movement of intent for the healing for many who read this, and listen to this. RIGHT NOW.

But I realized as I listened to this that I have been expecting (in some areas of my life) someone (human, Galactic, cats, or otherwise) to heal me. “Come on… Let me go there and let them put me in this machine, wave a Tricorder, or some other Star Trekky device over my body, so I can be FIXED”… NO!!! The Healing I want, comes from within ME.

One favorite quote from Dr. Bruce, “You are a skin covered petri dish.”

My favorite “get” from this: Follow your BLISS. Follow your PASSIONS. Follow your LOVES.

And if you’re not doing that now, send out the intent to the Universe that following your passion is what you want. And the Universe will tell you how to do it.

[Kp Suggestion: listen to and WATCH the video. I felt I got a lot from WATCHING Dr. Bruce and his facial expressions.]"

Ingen kommentarer: