fredag 21. september 2012

~ Singularities of Light ~ Enter Elrah and the Keeper of Time


~ Singularities of Light ~
Enter Elrah and the Keeper of Time

"The Beacons of Light Re-minders from Home are presented Live on the internet, transcribed and posted here on the 15th of each month. The next Lightworker VirtualLight Broadcast will be on

From Steve:

What can I say?  Except that after 17 years of channeling the group in a collective voice, I am now experiencing them as what they call a singularity. If my brain ever stopped to think about it I’m sure it would block me.  Nonetheless, the depth of information and love is absolutely undeniable.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I am. 

Many who will be reading these words may not know the accents that I use to channel these beings. The Keeper of Time is a more comfortable with English. Elrah’s enthusiasm and excitement make it difficult for me to focus at times, but I am adjusting. Even as they talk about incarnations it is helpful to re-member that none of the group with the exception of myself have ever been to Earth.  The accents, especially in the case of Elrah, are my closest interpretations of the distinct rhythms that they use to communicate and don’t originate from a geographical location ... 

It is time for a deeper understanding of all the layers.  Here we go.

Have a wonderful month and may you experience life with your eyes wide open."

Big hugs,   Steve

Greetings from Home

"You have been waiting for this and moving around trying to find the perfect space to perceive what is about to happen. It is getting very exciting for many of you, as some have reached the level where the excitement turns into a little bit of fear because you are not comfortable with where things are at this moment. Here is the only piece that you need to know: every being is moving. Every, single level of vibration is moving to the next level and it is literally moving as an entire bandwidth of vibration, not a single layer but a whole bandwidth of vibration that you would call Earth. All of its creatures and beings are going through this transition right now. Both you and we have used the words raising your vibration, and that is a very accurate description of what takes place. The biggest challenge when we say raising your vibration is that you immediately go into your field of duality, which dictates that one vibration is better than another vibration. That is part of what we wish to speak of, for you are seeing evidence all over your planet right now of exactly what we previously predicted. So, let us bring that to your attention on a few different levels. This morning I lay in bed as I awoke and thought about the day ahead of me. I felt thankful for this gift of another day in my world. I knew it was up to me to create whatever kind of day I chose to have. I have a new appreciation of my everyday living now.

In the past, days would come and go so quickly. Time would turn into months and then years. Certain events in life would mark the passing of time such as holidays, anniversary's, etc. Birthdays especially would make me evaluate where I was in my life. I would think "am I where I feel I should be at this point of my life?" I have a friend who I have known since we were fourteen years old. We would have such deep talks about life when we were so very young. We would always set our five year life plan. It makes me laugh now because we were so busy living life we would forget about any plans we had made. There is a saying I like by John Lennon "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." I know it is important to have goals that keep us motivated but it is equally important to go with the flow. Some of my happiest memories are when life wasn't working the way I had planned, so I decided to go with plan "B". By being flexible I allowed myself to open the door to many possibilities. I awaken to the awe of everyday now. The gift of going through a serious illness is that I have been forced to slow down and simply be. I have become more aware of the sacredness in my daily living. I am making time to listen, watch and feel more deeply. I now enjoy nature with a deeper appreciation. My senses have become heightened. I make sure to look deeply into a person's eyes, listen with all my attention to what they are saying and feel the joy of touching each other's hearts and soul. I appreciate the sunshine warming my face as the slight breeze blows and the beauty of a sunset more often. I feel an awakening to a new and clearer version of reality, which affects the way I live my life. I use to say I was going to live to be well past a hundred years old. I may do that but it is more important to enjoy every day along the way. Abe Lincoln had a profound saying. "It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years!" forts.

The Beacons of Light


Ingen kommentarer: