tirsdag 4. september 2012

09-03-12 MESSAGE FROM GAIA: Remember to BE your SELF. Gaia



09-03-12 MESSAGE FROM GAIA:   Remember to BE your SELF.     Gaia
A Message From Gaia:    Dear Gaia,  Please repeat what you told me last night.

Dear One who has heard me,
"I am pleased to repeat what you heard during your meditative time. However, first, I will soften the blow.
As more and more of my humans are discovering, they are not alone in this reality. They have seen movies and had vision, dreams and “fantasies” of “little green men,” a title given to the majestic Galactics to soften the fear of those who were still in denial.
However, that denial must come to an end, or those who refuse to accept the Truth that the Galactics are coming NOW, will miss the most momentous moment I, Gaia, have experienced throughout this entire 2,000 years of the Kali Yuga. This darkest, dark before the dawn has been difficult for my SELF and for ALL my inhabitants. My planet has not known such worldwide destruction since the falls of Lemuria and Atlantis.
Fortunately, the time of destruction is ending, and we are poised on the precipice of an entirely New Earth. I want to thank my Beloved Ones who toiled through the long dark night, hiding their true identity and presenting the Truth to anyone who would listen. You, my Beloved Leaders, have made this peaceful transition possible.
Yes, my/our transition into New Earth will be peaceful! However, it will not be easy for those who still slumber. For my brave warriors who have fought for Truth through the many years of restriction, my return to SELF will be the most glorious experience of your myriad lives upon my earth body. Therefore, my dear friends and companions through the process of our transmutation, I speak to you, so that YOU can best speak to others."   forts.

Ingen kommentarer: