mandag 14. juli 2014

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

My morning ritual includes going for a walk in our nature preserve. A few days ago I chose a tree with the intent to develop a one-on-one relationship. I placed my right hand on the tree trunk and held my left hand out to the Universe. I proclaimed my intention.

The next day I placed my forehead on the tree and instantly I felt an energy exchange. In my mind's eye, a swirling of purple and gold manifested. I consciously opened my heart and relayed to the Tree my gratitude her beauty and her life giving service to humanity. Then I extended my gratitude to all trees for their life giving properties.

Today when I placed my right hand on the Tree, I thanked the Tree for being in my life when suddenly I was divinely given a clear picture of my digestive system. The word "chicory" came in loud and clear. And then the exchange ended.

My heart was so full. I thought chicory? What health benefits does chicory offer? Must be for my sensitive digestive system. As soon as I returned home, I told Sheldan of my encounter as I looked on my computer for the health benefits of chicory.

Chicory plant

The first definition I read was:

"Chicory root has a long history of providing support to liver problems. Ancient Romans used the herb to help cleanse the blood. Egyptians were known to consume chicory root in large amounts to help purify the liver and the blood. It’s popular today as a caffeine free replacement for coffee- you may have tried it if you’ve visited New Orleans."

I told Sheldan, "I don't resonate with liver or blood problems and I don't drink coffee. I wonder what else it does?" Sheldan agreed.

"Chicory may provide direct functional support to the digestive reactions in the body...organic chicory root contains inulin, a soluble fiber that feeds digestive flora in the intestines. Many plants contain inulin, but chicory root has the highest concentration. Nourishing the healthy flora in the intestines enhances digestion."

Now we're getting somewhere. This I resonated with 100%.

"Chicory helps maintain a healthy balance of "good" bacteria in the colon, and helps lower cholesterol levels. It has been shown to stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria which are regarded as beneficial strains in the colon. Chicory is also used as natural sedative for nervous system."

I was thrilled that communication with "my" Tree provided such loving insights into what would benefit my body. Two things my body needs attention to are my digestive system and my nervous system. I simply Love how the Universe works.

Years ago, I spent time on a daily basis communing with trees and flowers. I haven't done this on a regular basis for quite some time. Now I will include communing with nature on a daily basis. The benefits are sublime.

Trees hold wisdom. I was reminded of a quote from Chief Sequoia:

"To be one with the trees is to know Life within your own spirit."
Trees are magnificent "Guardians," belonging to the Earth Element and are ruled by AAGabriel. In many cultures a tree symbolizes the world center, where heaven and earth touch, where all times and places converge. For this reason trees are considered sacred and provide a focal point for meditation, enlightenment, guidance and prayer. If we are open to their energy, they will converse with us.

Hope you enjoyed my story as much as I did telling it. We live in amazing times.

Selamat Ja, 
Colleen

PS Everyone has individual needs. This post is not advocating chicory for everyone. If you resonate with the benefits of chicory, please do further research. I only covered a tiny sliver of information on the subject. However I am advocating communing with nature.


Ingen kommentarer: