tirsdag 7. februar 2012

Så har det skjedd ...

Steve Beckow – First Post From The Neptune Revised – 7 February 2012


Revised

Janis sends along two posts from John Lear  which Grener confirmed in An Hour with an Angel, Feb, 6, 2012, came from on board the Neptune.  John is a well-known writer on UFOs and Area 51.

I believe Sleeper is John’s pet.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1773987/pg1

02/04/2012
"It was a long tour. It’s a big ship.

A literal flying city. Sorry I didn’t report back sooner. I was exhausted. The amount of wondrous things I saw and all the information I learned can really tire one out. Anyway only a small number of folks were actually picked up. 25 that I counted personally. It was told to us that Mr Beckow and a lot of others could not be picked up at this time due to the fact that Mr Beckow made all of this too public.

It was supposed to be a behind the scenes first step. But with all the attention on Mr Beckow it was almost impossible for them to retrieve him and most of the others as there were safety concerns. We were told that Mr Beckow and others were put under surveillance after all this becoming so public against the wishes of those on the Neptune. But they said they do appreciate all the work he has done and he will be contacted personally at the first possible time when it is safe.

Today I am allowed to take photos and post them back to earthnet. I have a few mandatory training exercises I need to go do but I will check back in later. This is all so surreal."   forts.


Steve Beckow – First Post From The Neptune Revised – 7 February 2012


Ingen kommentarer: