torsdag 16. februar 2012

"Back on 3D Earth the illusions are ending …"


"Meanwhile …

         Back on 3D Earth the illusions are ending …

I can lovingly maintain my focus on New Earth and the Starship, but my mind cannot remain focused on the third dimensional illusions. Myriad facts, which I know are half-truths and indoctrinations, slip from my memory. Duties, responsibilities and mundane tasks are becoming so arduous that I can hardly complete them. Time drifts and moves in and out on its own, while memories that are attached to time phase in and out of my brain.

I know that my Third Dimensional Operating System is being overrided by my multidimensional thinking. With three realities constantly swirling in my mind, I automatically choose to focus on the ones that are the most filled with love and light. Happily, there are times when my focus chooses the third dimension, which is usually when I am enjoying the closing of this type of reality and/or engaged in loving camaraderie and creativity. However, knowing that this type of reality is closing and being creative both stem from my multidimensional thinking.

Therefore, I guess that all third dimensional thought is beginning to leave. I have certain 3D survival obligations that must be met, which are becoming increasingly difficult, yet I must complete them. I look forward into the NOW of when I am free of those final restrictions. What keeps me here in this third dimensional illusion is love. I love many parts of this life, as well as many people. I am endeavoring to transmute these aspects of my life into the fifth dimension. However, most important of all, I am staying to assist Gaia."


TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
MEANWHILE BACK ON 3D EARTH


Ingen kommentarer: