søndag 19. februar 2012

Vatikanet m.m.


"Humanity as a collective cannot stop or halt in this process of awakening, neither should they hesitate to reveal vital information, nor hinder its release and distribution.  The truths have been hidden for long enough and they can be found hidden in the vaulted chambers of the Vatican, from sacred Astrological texts, to Mayan calendars, to the wealth of plundered nations.  Hello beings of planet earth: that’s why they have vaulted rooms, and secret libraries, so that nobody knows what they’ve got hidden in there.  And guess what?  You and I don’t get to go in.

Thirty years ago when I began to study Astrology, I asked my teacher, Brent Henderson, which books I should buy.  He gave me a list and laughed, and said ‘But if you want the really good stuff, try the Vatican.’  I was young and impressionable, and he would never know how many times his offhand comment would echo in my head over the balance of my years.

Okay, we know a few light bulbs have been turned on in recent years and that’s great!  But let’s see if we can turn on a few more.  I can write this now, because they can’t legally burn people at the stake anymore, although I’m sure they would if they could.  They have a history that will more than amply back up that statement!  The concern now lies with their continued ability to pollute the spiritual Sundays of over 2 billion followers worldwide.  And this problem, (yes, it is a problem) continues, not so much because people are asleep, but because they are afraid for their souls after they die."


More of what we already know but must keep talking about: By Spacemuffin


Ingen kommentarer: