fredag 17. februar 2012

Noen lurer fortsatt på hva Ascension er ...


Ascension 101


The following is my humble offering as to what this topic of 'Ascension' means to me personally, as I currently understand it, and perhaps it may resonate with you also. I would like to offer a bit of the history leading up to this event, as I think I understand it, and then I will post some questions. You will be able to click on the questions to jump down immediately to any answers you are seeking, and come back up to the top also. Feel free to click on the 'Contact Us' to send any questions that you may have, and I will offer what I can to you. If the question is really great, I may even choose to post it here in this page.


What is 'Ascension'?


"Will I Ascend? I have not been preparing my whole life."
"I'm not sure I understand 'Ascension'. Is there a simple way to help me understand it? "


The Water Analogy


"How hard will I have to work? Is it something to fear? Will I be judged?

Home | Greenprint for LIFE
Kilde:  A  Greenprint for LIFE


Ingen kommentarer: