torsdag 17. mai 2012

Your Galactic Neighbors


"Your Galactic Neighbors"  by Colleen Marshall   
"Living with Sheldan Nidle"

Et innblikk i livet med Sheldan Nidle og deres vennskap med andre galaktiske beboere.  Det er interessant lesning som jeg gjerne anbefaler.

"Aloha!
People often ask me, “What is it like to live with Sheldan?”

     Sheldan and I have been Life partners for the past 8 years. For over 11 years, I have known him and supported his message. Because Sheldan is in constant contact, 24/7, with his galactic friends, many assume that I, too, experience contact in the same way he does. That has not been true for me. Certainly, while I have enjoyed a few personal galactic encounters, I could count them on the fingers of one hand. When Sheldan started writing this book, it was as if a high-frequency vortex had opened in our home, giving me, at least for the duration of the book’s writing, the gift to connect telepathically with our galactic neighbors.

     When I first partnered with Sheldan, he was presenting two weekly updates from the Galactic Federation of Light and Spiritual Hierarchy. When he sat down at the computer to take dictation, I quickly learned not to sit behind him, as the intense energies and high frequencies immediately put me to sleep. Throughout the years, I have adjusted and no longer react that way. 

     I enjoy the days when Sheldan receives the update information because he is in such a euphoric state of Beingness. I call him my “Bliss Bunny”. This joy permeates our entire home. However, the night before an update, Sheldan invariably falls asleep around 8 pm, during which time he is receiving inserts of data and involved in discussions “upstairs” concerning the next day’s information. 

     For me, the energies are buzzing on the night before an update, and I am routinely wide-awake until about 2 or 3 am. When I enter our bedroom, I usually find a beautiful, large Sirian blue ball of light above Sheldan, and hundreds of tiny dots of white light twinkling all around him. I’ve grown accustomed to this and no longer consider it unusual."     forts.




Ingen kommentarer: