fredag 25. mai 2012

THE SACRED ROCK


The Sacred Rock
25 May 2012 
Channeler:    Suzan Caroll Ph.D

MYTRIA CONTINUES HER STORY:

"I appeared to awake, only to see my physical form hunched against a huge rock, clutching a few possessions. As I looked at my physical self I could see how her inner conflict had robbed her of her beauty and made her body overly thin and pale. In fact, I could see how she was very sick and in great need of healing. However, it was not her body that was ill, it was her mind. I went over to her sleeping form and touched her head. Instantly, the look on her face relaxed and her breathing became long and rhythmic. Now, it was safe for me to leave her.

I, the part of her SELF with whom she has not, yet, connected, recognized the rock immediately. The rock was a Sacred Rock, a Portal into the realms of the higher frequencies of reality within the planet. I stood before the rock and allowed my spiritual essence to breathe into it, as a toned with my etheric voice. Slowly the Sacred Rock began to glow brighter and brighter. Gradually, a circular pattern began to glow inside the small area that served as a roof for my physical form.

The circular pattern pulled in my breath and beckoned me to tone louder and louder. My voice did not awaken my sleeping form as it was unheard by her physical ears. However, the Rock heard me, and the Portal responded by opening. My etheric essence flowed into the Portal, which transported me into the Heart of the planet. Within this Heart were many other etheric forms that also had physical forms on the surface."    forts.




Ingen kommentarer: