søndag 27. mai 2012

RECOGNITION 5-27-12


RECOGNITION    5-27-12

En fortelling starter ...

MYTRE SPEAKS:

“Where have your been?” I spoke gruffly, perhaps to cover up the intensity of emotion that I felt at her very touch. “Your friends are concerned for you and sent me to find you.” I said in a softer voice.

“How do you know that I am the one you seek?” she replied with a resonance in her voice that instantly calmed my demeanor.

“I am sorry I was so gruff with you. It is just that I have been searching for you such a very long time. How did you get lost way out here?”

“I am not lost. I live close by.”

“Live?” I said trying to control my intense emotions. “There is no where to live out here.”

“Follow me,” she said. “I will show you my home.”

She walked away, and I followed her without question. We walked through almost total darkness, but never hesitated. As I followed her strangely familiar form, I became more and more enchanted by her. Who was she? Why did I feel like I knew her? I had never had these feeling for anyone in my life, and I had barely seen her face.

We walked for quite a while in total silence, while I tried to contain my emotions and see in the darkness. The moons had not come up yet and the sky was hazy, yet her every step was sure as if she had made this journey many times. Meanwhile, I was trying to maintain my dignity and not trip or fall. I, who took such pride in being a leader, followed her every footstep."    Og fortsetter ...



Ingen kommentarer: