torsdag 31. mai 2012

Are You Ready for the Change? 2012 MAY 31 - Dave Schmidt


Are You Ready for the Change?
2012 MAY 31  tags: Dave Schmidt


"When I first started reading the 2012 Scenario blog site, I was like so many of us going through a time of transition, a time of change.

Coming from a traditional church background, I must admit I was somewhat of a skeptic about all these messages coming from galactic and channeled sources.  I had for most of life avoided what some would call ‘whoo-whoo’ New-Age thinking.  I wanted something pragmatic; something I could talk about and share with others without looking like I was crazy and from some far-out place.

The blessings of the internet allowed me to read, discern, be open to myself, question and try all this new data coming into my life without going public.  Having spent 20 years in politics I was always cautious of what I’d say, making sure it wasn’t something I didn’t want to see in the newspaper the next day.

But, quietly, I began to see what was happening.  I saw and felt the message of love, care, and truth that was coming from many different postings on the site.  I also noticed the commonality of the messages, the themes of the moment that were being discussed and mentioned by many of the different sources.

I realized there was something to what was being said.  These ‘other world’ messengers were either right or it was some huge conspiracy that was going on.  Over time, I became a believer to one who now has totally come out of the closet and is very open with what I believe.

Are you noticing the recent theme of change?  I am!!!

This morning I was watching a short Youtube video of C.J. Carl and his channeling a message about change that is coming.

I’ve noticed the same theme from  SaLuSa, Greg Giles and the Galactic Federation, Celia Fenn in her  monthly report, Jennifer Hoffman, channeled messages of Saul, Matthew, Hatonn, Jesus, and many others.  Many of the professional astrologers are saying next month of June is bringing a great deal of change as well.  I’m sure there are others you could add to this list, but you get the idea.

Have you noticed they’re not talking about the specifics of the change, but that it will be monumental?  Most of them mention it’ll be somewhat chaotic for many.  But they also say there’s nothing to fear."     Are You Ready for the Change? | The 2012 Scenario


Ingen kommentarer: