torsdag 10. mai 2012

Jeg kan ikke - Jeg vil


It’s Time to Leap From the Cliff of “I Can’t” to the Ocean of “I Will”
Av  Lisa Gawlas

"I have noticed a theme from the humans I have read for over the last couple days… most are realizing their passion… what they want to do to fill their life, their work as they move into this next new expression.  That alone is something to celebrate.  But each one uttered a similar set of feelings:  I am not sure if I am good enough, ready enough, organized enough. Ohhh that pesky seed of doubt!

Many years ago I wrote a post that I want to share here again, it is so relevant today as it was when I first wrote it.  It is called:

Standing on the Cliff of I Can’t

I know this cliff very well. I have spent almost 40 years there. Many of the excuses that lie within the vast caverns of this cliff, I probably created.

This cliff was formed on the self-imposed limitations of human creation. It stands tall and erect and takes your personal power to feed itself every time the words “I can’t” are uttered.

On the other side of this cliff is an ocean called “I will”. As you stand on the cliffs of “I can’t'” you can almost hear the rustling of the ocean waves that carry the energy of your “will”.

It is easy to stand on the Cliffs, there is a ground under your feet, many gather in your presence there, and you find comfort in all the excuses laid at your feet like a soft rug.

We could feed the excuses of the cliff for an eternity. We can stand steadfast and believe the vast excuses of the overflowing echos of I can’t. It is familiar and we are within our own safe space there, with tons of company and we feed each other quite healthily here."     forts.



Ingen kommentarer: