tirsdag 19. mars 2013

The Sacred Language of the Human Body

I dag en ny dag - i morgen en ny verden
Oneness in the Shift

"It has been quite an intersting time on the Earth recently with earthquakes, astroids and meteors, weather havock, solar flares, and now even the Pope resigning and lightning hitting the top of the Vatican. 

Most everyone I know is talking about it on some level and it's pretty obvious now that "the wake up" calls have gotten front and center attention with the majority of humanity.

I want to express to everyone my heartfelt concern as we move into our 5th Dimensional world of Oneness. 

As with any birthing, it takes courage to keep your eyes open and follow your intuition through the emotional questioning, and to keep going when you are wondering if there will ever be stability again in our world, or in you.

So here is my read on the situation at hand during these enormous times we call "the tipping point.""   forts.

Ingen kommentarer: