tirsdag 19. mars 2013

Jeshua, who are you?

"I am the one who has been among you and who you have come to know as Jesus. 
I am not the Jesus of your church tradition or the Jesus of your religious writings. 
I am Jeshua-ben-Joseph; I have lived as a man of flesh and blood. 

I did reach Christ consciousness before you, but I was supported in this by powers which are beyond your imagination at present. My coming was a cosmic event - I made myself available for this. 

It wasn’t easy. I did not succeed in my endeavours to pass on to people the immensity of God’s love. There was much misunderstanding. I came too early, but someone had to come. My coming was like throwing a stone in a large fishpond. All fish flee and the stone sinks into the deep. There are ripples noticeable long after though. One might say that the kind of consciousness I wished to convey, did its work underground after that. At the surface of the pool there were constant ruffles; well-meant but misguided interpretations rose to meet and fight each other in my name. The ones who were touched by my energy, moved by the impulse of Christ energy, could not really integrate it with their psychological and physical reality.
It has taken a long time before Christ consciousness could set foot on earth. But now the time has come. And I have returned and speak through many, through all and to everyone who wants to hear me and who has come to understand me from the quietness of their hearts. I do not preach and I do not judge. My sincerest hope is to speak to you of the vast and unfailing presence of Love, accessible to you at any time.

I am part of a much larger consciousness, a greater entity, but I, Jeshua, am the incarnated part of that entity (or field of consciousness). I do not like the name Jesus much, for it has become so caught up with a distorted version of what I stand for. ‘Jesus’ is owned by the church traditions and authorities. He has been molded to fit the interests of the church patriarchs for centuries, so much so that the prevailing image of Jesus is now so far removed from what I represent, that it would truly please me if you could just let it go and release me from that heritage.

I am Jeshua, man of flesh and blood. 
I am your friend and brother. 
I am familiar with being human in every way. 
I am teacher and friend. 
Do not fear me. Embrace me like you’d embrace one of your kin. 
We are family."     forts.

Ingen kommentarer: