mandag 18. mars 2013

"Attributes of the Match Bearer"

From Live Kryon Channelling 
July 2, 2011: Sacramento, CA 

"I want to give you the truth, Match Bearer. If you're holding light, no darkness or dark energy is going to affect you. You're going to walk into that place, open the door, and do your work. And while you're there, you are saying: "Thank you, God, I have a job. Thank you, it's here for now, because wherever I go, I'm going to make a difference." 

Some say it's impossible to make a difference at work. They again say, "You don't know my work." Oh, how 3D of you! You don't know that the light you carry creates tolerance, appreciation and love? It creates the ability to share and listen with care. It changes the planet. 

Some of those around you may eventually come to you with their issues and their problems. You might sit and ask, "I wonder why they want to share it with me?" Perhaps it's because they intuitively see your light; maybe because they see your tolerance; maybe you're the only one who will listen to them, and in the process, you share love. 

In the process of them being next to you, you love them. And maybe it's the only love they're going to get that day or that week or that month or even that year, dear Match Bearer." 

~ KRYON, through Lee Carroll 

Ingen kommentarer: